Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Helping other Women Lose Weight

I used to lack confidence and I was not happy with my body. I needed a change in my life, and I knew I needed to take control. I knew the secret to becoming fit was my eating habits and physical activity. I began spending 60 minutes or so engaged in physical activity, and I did this 6 days a week. I transformed my body and restored my spirit. The News Herald Lighten up contest gave me the drive I needed to get my weight under control again. With my new passion for fitness, I studied and received my certification as a personal trainer so that I could begin training other women and help them reach their fitness goals. Although I am here to help them, their courage became my inspiration as they fought hard to lose weight and get in shape. I noticed when their fitness levels improved their confidence soared. Not all women progress at the same pace. Sadly, those women who didn’t lose weight as quickly had more of a tendency to give up and quit.

Attached are some before and after pictures of one of my current clients at Slim & Fit, that did not give up. I am so proud of the transformation in her. I can’t take all the credit, she did a lot of hard work. She never missed a work out and followed the Slim & Fit nutrition plan to get where she is today. She has become my master piece and I wanted to show off our hard work! She is now a great friend and continues to train with me twice a week. I have no doubt that she will continue to eat healthy and exercise.

Let me help you with your weight loss goals!

http://www.slimandfitmayfieldheights.com/




Doesn't she look great?





Before:



After:

No comments:

Post a Comment