Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Missing some work outs? There is an APP for that!



If you had to pay for a missed work out, I'm willing to bet the excuses would dwindle. Guess What? There is an APP for that! I am really kind of pissed that I didn't think of this. The APP is called GYM-PACT and available for the iPhone.

Download the APP (if you want to get serious about your work outs) and put money in your account. Make a pact with the service as to how many times you will go to the gym and for how long. When you get to the gym you check in through a GPS tracking feature. If you don't show up, you pay up, and the money gets deducted from your account.

"DID I MENTION HOW PISSED I AM, THAT I DIDN'T THINK OF THIS? DARN IT!

According to the women's health magazine I was reading, financial incentives work. Having money on the line or a chance of losing money, work better than cash incentives.

I think this APP should be mandatory for my clients! Just thinking out loud here.


If you are afraid to download this APP, make a weekly bet with your spouse, or trainer (TEE HEE) about the number of completed work outs each week. NO EXCUSES...If you fall short you must pay up.

Are you brave enough to download this APP?

No comments:

Post a Comment