Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WHAT'S IN YOUR GYM BAG?

I feel like my car is a traveling gym bag. I have two gym bags in there, 3 yoga balls (good thing I drive an expedition) hand weights and stretch bands...you name it, its in there! Have you ever taken a look at the items in a friends gym bag? What do you think you will find. There is one item that you will find in every fitness professional, bodybuilder or athletes bag. Can you guess what it is?

The answer will surprise you. “TO GO” plastic containers. I’m not kidding. You will find containers filled with with half eaten and fully eaten pre-measured meals for the day. It’s our secret...well it is not really a secret. Studies have shown for years that the secret to losing weight is to eat frequent meals, at least every 4 hours. The best way you can control what is going into your body is measure it out for yourself, and you get to control the ingredients that are in your food.

Help yourself be successful at losing weight. Invest in some containers and start using them now.




1 comment:

  1. I thought the answer was going to be GERMS!

    ReplyDelete